Learn what every tenant needs to know to get approved for a rental property and sail through a trouble-free tenancy.
Skillsets for Successful Tenancies is a free course designed to help you secure and keep a rental property by developing key knowledge and critical skills needed to rent successfully.
Learn how to communicate effectively within a tenancy including with property managers, tradespeople and neighbours.
Rights & Responsibilities
Understand the rights and obligations for tenants, property managers, and landlords, as well as where to get help if things go wrong.
Learn how to keep your rental property clean and in good condition. Know how to prepare for routine and exit inspections.
Learn how to manage and maximise your money. Know where to get help.
Course options to suit your needs
Online Self-Paced Course
A great option to learn when you want, at your own pace and in the comfort of your home.
You will need a device with a stable internet connection.
Please click on the link below and enter your name, email and add the following Token – SST23
Attend one of our classroom courses with a Tenancy Skills Institute trainer.
Look for the classroom course that is closest to you.
Introduction to Renting
Join our FREE 2-hour short course. This is perfect for first time tenants and covers: Sharing a tenancy, effective communication and cleaning and budgeting tips.
Please click on the link below and enter your name, email and add the following Token – IRQLD
- Learn how to strengthen your rental application with an industry recognised certificate so that your tenancy application will stand out amongst the rest.
- Discover solutions to common renting problems and learn how to approach tricky situations with confidence.
- Find out where to go if you need help or advice during your tenancy.
- Save time and money by understanding how to get things right the first time around such as how to clean for rental inspections and exits.
- Get tips and inside knowledge for successful tenancies from a local Property Manager.